Tuesday, August 30, 2011

eid mubarak1432H euphoria of bigfam party (part one, august 30,2011)



bonjour filles,
this year eid mubarak in Indonesia had a bit crush and controversial in decided the eid mubarak day(using regular calender), this crush between two islamic organization Muhammadiyah and NU, because of they technic in hisab. Muhammadiyah decided august 30 just like in mecca,saudi arabia and other country over the world, and NU thought august 31. so, in Indonesia there are 2 day-___- and the people are free to choose. But , finally the NU recognized if they were wrong and Muhammadiyah was right.yeaayyy!!!

actually from the first, me and my family already decided too pray eid in august 30 just like mecca(holiest place for muslim around the world)

and in this holy day my super big fam from my daddy's mom had a Halal bihalal(all of family came and we greeting each other) it's kind of a tradition since my daddy was in junior high, so it's kind a HUGE fam with more than a hundred person.and we hired a multipurpose building.


me :
inner : Giordano
kebaya : MamaLeon
skirt : Batik madura
shoes : derby by emmu



and the superb twins

"☺/
/▲ au revoir mesdames"
][

0 komentar: