Friday, May 7, 2010

lazies ever

heyhoo all..bonjour tous..
its been so long there i haven't write post..heheheehe
maybe i'm the lazies fashion blogger ever..and my english is so bad...aaaa.
hahahaa...
yeah..i'm sorry i cant show up my design now,i got mad with my mum dress tailor,until i'm posting this post,my design isn't fix yet..ughhhh...>.<
but i am feeling happy(mad and happy???!)because..last saturday (24 april 2010) i was watching maliq and d'essentials concert @ empire palace..hehehehe
then i got new blazer,the executive,from my aunt..its really cuteee:D...trust me!
and i won essay competition about

international anti-drug day
in POLDA i just 3rd but its OK!at least i got voucher in Metropolis apartment:D:D:D:D:D:D,that's the point!
last one,I'm done with my
Biology national olympian
training..its been 3 month...now,i'm waiting for the result.i hope i'm going to the province selection,amien:)wish me luck friends...


mmm...talking about fashion..
actually i already have new picture with my new blazer..aaaaaaaaaa:D:D:D:D
but,now i cant upload those picture..cause now i'm posting in my mum office:(.. I just came home from school..heheheheh..
so sorry...
maybe next day...:D:D:D:D


okay gals...
see you soon:)
bye bye..
have a nice weekend
take care
aiment la mode:):)<3<3<3

0 komentar: