Wednesday, May 12, 2010

new stuffs in this week:D


this is my new stuffs in this week..i didn't know yet..why i got so many cute stuffs in this week,but..i lovelove itt:D:D:D:D


lets start it from my tassel bag..cutecuteee:D.right?



this is from my aunt,i don't know where she got this cute bag,,do you like it???



CHOCOLATE BLOCK!!!!!.i think everyone like this BIG CHOCOLATE BLOCK...hahahahha..this is from my boyfriend(thankyouuuu({}) )he came from singapore last fiday..NEUHAUS chocolate..hmmm:)



ENVIROsax bag(see more at http://www.ENVIROSAX.com )..simple but cool...i love the pattern it look so awaw..heheheh..with the black and withe color:)..
and the coolest thing is...you can fold it into small size:D

cool right??mm...this is from my boyfriend to,yeah you know,he came from singapore(muchos gracias({})boy,i really really love this bag)



flat shoes..this is my first flat shoes..Denim flat shoes..it's simplee my mum bought it for me at SUTOS..unbranded:D





this braid bracelet i bought it at sutos....unbranded:D.the only thing that i bought by my self in this post..ahhahahaha



baby pink stocking..cute:D..my mom bought it for me..i dont know where did she buy it for me


The last one is...

Batik skirt..with many pattern..and the borci in the middle,to connect the fabric together.its so quirky :D:D:D.this is from my grandma.she gives it to me and my other cousins to.it is for my aunt propose heheheheh

okay gals..that's it..i don't know why i get so many cute,cool,great things in this week.but i love it.i think everyone will love it to:D:D:D
mm..but i don't really feel good today.i got fever from saturday night until now :'(

okay,have a nice day..tomorrow is National holiday right?
have a nice holiday..see you
take care:)
aiment la mode <3<3<3

0 komentar: