Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy and Daddy :)

bonjour...
yeah this post will discuss about my Surprise party for my mom and dad yay!!!
my mom birthday was 3 days ago and my dad birthday was 10 days ago so i thought about make a surprise party for both of them in one time..
and, a lot of THANKS for my boyf,yudha, for the great idea "you need to make something cool,that you make it by yourself.How about bake a cake.you love baking,right?" told him ,when i asked what should i do for my parents birthday :)...this is his pict..haha

and don't forget,many thanks to my best best best friends for the helped of made THIS BIRTHDAY CAKE:


(oi for Oni-Ita:my parents name, HBG : happy Birthday!)
and this is my STUPID face-__- at 5.00 am hahahaha

tania and tania,twins,


zazo,
mimin,
and,dee,
(but,sadly,i don't have any picture of them--")

and hey,they were so shocked and surprising hahahaa then,they hugged me and my sista-my brotha tightly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED PARENTS!!!!LOVE YOU!! XOXO
have a nice day
“☺/
/▲ au revoir"
][

0 komentar: