Friday, December 31, 2010

what happened in 2010?

bonjour tous,,,
comment allez-vous filles? (how are you,girls?)
now,four and a half hour before 2011 comes..
well,just thought to listed which basically made my 2010 felt so amazing..hehe:)

# attended my first high school art festive
# went to malaysia for the first time,alhamdulillah
# started to change my blog genre into a fashion blog
# try to make my artwork and my own clothes design
# paticipant in an essay competition(about: narcotics and HIV)and won the 1st place,alhamdulillah,thanks god:)
# Got featured in Gadis magazine...this means a lot to me! :)
# joined L.A Light indie movie
# being 14th years old,amazinggggggg!!!!!:D
# went to jakarta by my self for a super duper fantastic holiday
# welcome home my baby cam:3,alhamdulillah:)
# went to hong kong and macau,thanks god
# started my last year at insan mulia nature secondary school
# participated of Development Basketball League(DBL) as a school journalist,writer.
# had a wonderful first cinematography movie maker project as a art director,property,and wardrobe :)

wonderful thanks for everyone that made my year awesome..thanks for the READERS-FAMILIES-BESTFRIENDS-HIM-FRIENDS-and all of you who read this post :)

now,lets say "au revoir-bye bye" 2010...and "Bonjour-hello" 2011...
keep 100% original filles,if you can,don't be a copycat amis hehehe

let's having fun with your last night of 2010 see you at 2011 peeps
“☺/
/▲ au revoir mesdames" (mean:goodbye ladies)
][

0 komentar: