Wednesday, March 24, 2010

hmmmmm..think

bonjour tous..
holla
night everybody,everyone,and all people..
i don't have any idea to wrote something here
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
okay,mmmm
actually i have some idea
but.....yeah..i don't have any picture enough for posting.
so..let see tomorrow or at least next week.if you want to see my passion
and my fashion style experiment result hahaha
mmm....
let see "what are you thinking about" ,right now...hahaha
what do you think?
what am i want to experiment with?
hmm...
any suggestion?...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
mmmmm..
let me tell you..
its an experiment with..
LEATHER JACKET!!!!
yuhuuuu...
i love this one stuff!!!
this is my favorite jacket in my wardrobe
i got it when i went to Mabua,Harley(its kinda a motorbike store.hehe) with my daddy.
my daddy want to bought a new helmet,and new jacket(for motorbike).
in that place,i go around the store,i went to woman stuff self.
and....i saw thats leather jacket..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
"i love this jacket dad.i want it.i don't have any leather jacket at home.i always wore this jacket every i join the touring."
and my daddy said:"okay,how much it is cost?"
me:"mmm...sorry dad,its to expensive i think.cause it will rare to wear."
dad:"let me see little girl"
me:"okay!you can see it but don't shock with the price"
"dad:"mm..its expensive girl.you can have one of this,but you must to share with your mommy"
me:"oohh really dad?you sure?(share with mommy?okay.no problemo.my mom will rare wear this jacket)"
dad:"yes!lets bring your jacket to the cashier"
me:"thank you dad!thanks so much!merci tellement daddy"
dad:"denada senorita"
me:*just smilling all the day*

i just can't believe it!!!
THINK!!!!!
the price for this leather jacket is Rp 1.800.000,00.
its a lot of money right?
do you agree with me?
heheheheeh

every i wore my leather jacket,i always feel warm..hehehehe
very nice for winter..
i will bring it for my europe homestay trip..ehhhehehe:D
it will be so fun!!!!!

well,now the click clock already in 10.00pm
so,its the time for sleep,,
byebye all
have a nice dream
sleep tight
night

aiment la mode!!!!!

0 komentar: