Sunday, March 28, 2010

leather Jacket..yuhuuu..love it much!!

holla...

how are you there?..haha..now, i'm in holiday.for a week.Whoa just realize this is my post.what am i talked to you last day..I really can’t wait to post this!!
hahaha..yeah..you know,i love my leather jacket....so i want to toke some picture in this morning.
i toke the picture by my self in this morning with my tripod and using the self timer on my camera..hahhaha.let see..hope you like it..heheheh

okay,this is the first pictures.mm..let's DO THE LAYER guys..




leather jacket:unbranded my mom bought it for me
t-shirt:cool teens
scarf:plaza indonesia
skinny jeans:Mango
skate shoes:RipCurl
drapery vest:unbranded bought in some boutique at kemang
----------------------------------------------------------
i look so fat-- right?(yes i am.)






hat:some FO in Bandung
leather jackets:Harley Davidson
batik scarf(silk):bought in Jogja
jeans:Mango
watch:Guess
boots:bought in chinna
--------------------------------------------------
its look like winter style right?heheheh






headphone:philips
leather jacket:unbranded
loose dress:some boutique in jakarta(i forget the name.ahhaa)
skinny jeans:Mango
skate shoes:Rip Curl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i love this picture much.i look so...hmmm.i dont know.just love it.hehheheh

hahha...love this post much...hahahaha
okay guys..
well,i feeling so tired right now.i want to sleep besides my lil.brother,He was sleep one hours ago.hehehhehehe
okee..byebye..
take care
have a nice day
PS:for 9th grade:Good Luck!!!(tomorrow ,they will get the Junior High School final examination)

aiment la mode!!!:D:D:D:D:D

0 komentar: