Sunday, March 21, 2010

Urban street style

yuhuuu..this is my first post after i change my blog..ahahah
yesterday,my mom bought some new jeans for me.
i love it.cause my Mango skinny jeans is already obsoleted.and my levi's blue denim..yeaaaa..its bored to wear.but now,i got 3 new jeans..yuhuuuu.1 black denim jeans,1 grey jeans.and the last one is skinny black jeans.haha
after i saw my grey jeans.i fallen in love with that jeans.and i got an idea.i want to mix&match that jeans to be a street style..and thats it..this is my experiment result..

haha..what do you think?
its simple style,isn't it?
very simple i think..
you can try this at home(so confident to say it.hahaa)
this is my style when i went to school.
but i like this one.cause i wore my lovely boots(i never wearing my boots to school,wearing sneakers to school is more comfort and simple)do you agree with me?i guess you agree with my opinion right?hehehe

*where am i got all those things?:D:D:D*
scarf:some boutique in Plaza Indonesia,Jakarta
big pink glasses:Ray Bans
printed Tees:indie clothing in front of my home:D
grey jeans:colorbox
lovely boots:i got it from my mom.my mom bought it from china for me:D

amour style simple!!
bye bye all..
have a nice long weekdays!!:D
aiment la mode!!!:D:)

0 komentar: