Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday Present request list :D

hello guys
holla senorita
bonjour tous
yeahh it's been so long from my last time post something at my blog..
12 days ago.it was my birthday.and i have some list of my birthday gift request:D
heheheh..
all of little girls also have the same thinging right?
this is my list:


1.Dear my lovely mommy :* for this birthday i wanna a Teen Vogue Book and a isms book (All about fashion:D)


2.Dear my great daddy ({}),
for my birthday 2010.i wanna a trampoline and a trip to jakarta with Sisterhood(they're my lovely best friends:) )

two mandala airbus tickets(surabaya-jakarta/jakarta-surabaya)

monas,Jakarta

bundaran HI and pancoran statue,Jakarta

and,you know guys?I got it all:D
yuhuuuu..
exapt the small trampoline:"(
huhuuuhu..
yeah..my daddy said"we can buy it latter"
but it's okay.cause i get a Trip to jakarta

How about your holiday guys?
hope it will be really nice:)
Have a nice holiday:)
“☺/
/▲ ьýє"
][

0 komentar: