Thursday, June 24, 2010

Flowering your Summer Holiday,my first project:)

Holla senorita
Bonjour Tous
Hello guys
how are you there?
how about your holiday?is it nice?hope so..
mm..i ever tell you about my dress design..
yeah..and now,one of my design is finished.
YES!
yuhu.hahhaa
than,i'll show you my dress:D
hope you like it gals..
it's kinda a minnie mouse dress:D
heheh..
okay,lets see..







from the top until the toe
pink ribbon headband : ZAZA-artworks(i mean it's made by me:D.how?do you like it guys?)
black dress with red flower pattern: the design,made by me.but i didn't do it,thats my tailor dresses work,hehehe:D,Now,lets call it ZAZA addict :D
flower ballpoint : ZAZA-artworks(you already know:D)
Gloves: Sox Gallery
minnie mouse socks: Tokyo disney sea resort
flat shoes: Unbranded

How?
do you like my dress and my artworks?hope so:D

mm..okay,i wanna enjoying my holiday..
have a nice holiday guys..
“☺/
/▲ ьýє"
][

0 komentar: