Saturday, June 26, 2010

Indie movie:)

holla senorita
bonjour tous
and also hello guys
how are you there?
how about your satuday?is it nice?
hehehe..i'm feeling tired now
and i want to spend my Saturday night at home..
do you know
L.A Lights INDIE MOVIE guys?
it's a festive of indie movie in Indonesia
kinda competition for indie movie
there is a workshop,exactly!

AND I'M JOINING this festive!hahha
this is my ID CARD

I'm the YOUNGEST participant
i think,i'm the only one who under 16 and the only one that still studying at Junior High School:D
cause my friends are Senior High School student
and the other participants are University Student,i think..or maybe already works.hehehe:D

oh ya,This is my RULE BOOK!!!:D


o ya...i went there with my friends
Timmy

Gatra

Faza

and,Kanda


The Guest Star:D

THE PRODUCER and THE DIRECTOR


THE D.O.P(Director of photography) or Cameraman


He is my favorite,cause he is a D.O.P of Discovery Channel,National Geographic,ESPN,and CNN.it's SO AMAZING!!!:D

THE SCRIPT WRITER(SCENARIO)


it was so FUN guys
TRUST ME!
Tomorrow i wanna go there again
and,
yehaaaaaaaaa..hahahahahah
How your weekend guys?
is it nice?HOPE SO:)
okay,
have a nice weekend..
having party at Saturday night gals..
love saturday night party with "Ppparty Sodara" hahaha:D
than,
“☺/
/▲ ьýє"
][

0 komentar: