Friday, June 25, 2010

it's a NOSTALGIA:D

hahahah..
holla senorita
bonjour tous..
and also.HELLO GUYS.hahahah
yeah..i just wanna to remembering my time for 7/8-9 months ago at MONKASEL Skatepark,
yehaa...i remember how the first time i tried my OTOPED*like what Poo at teletubies ride* hahaha..it's really FUN!we do it all the day:D
Trust mee:))
when i tried it,i wore my white jacket.and because it's my FIRST trial..of course i fall knocked to the ground.and UGH! it's really hurt.but its okay,cause i wore my POLO White Jacket.But,my polo white jacket is not at good condition.There is stains everywhere.hahahaha..and behind my right elbow,there is a little hole:)).SO FUNNY:))
huahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha..lol
i went there with my friends.a lot of friends.hahaha..but not otopeders at all,some of my friends are skaters..
this is the List





Brando
Kamal
Chindra
Ade
Dendy
and of course the only beautiful GIRL there : ME hahaha:)),LOL,





Yudha
Timmie
Agra
Kevin
Fahmi
Garin

i think that's all..
some picture was taken :)

this is Dendi

Dendi in action


this is Chindra in Action


and this is me:D


actually i have my action photos,it's really nice guys.TRUST me:))
but ugh..all those boys are so Sucks.hahahah
they dont wont to take my picture.
hmm..i remember , one of my skater friend is have some pictures of me and some pictures of my skaters friends but,yeah i forgot to copying it--a
ahh..it always hapened..so, i can't show you the picture,argh
haha..but it's okay right?:D
and hey,how about brando? am i upload his picture?ofcourse not.cause,he is so afraid to do all the otoped tricks.hahhha..he just seeing and wait for us.just Hanging Out with us.hahaha

okay senorita,how about your experience?do you have a special experience?
tell me!:D
share it!hahah
have a nice day:)
“☺/
/▲ ьýє"
][

0 komentar: